9.8.10

I Confess...

I stole--borrowed this all from this girl's Tumblr: USayNappyLikeItsABadThing

I sowwy *insert cutest most irresistiblest puppy dog doe eyed sad face here*

But I just HAD to! They kept taunting me, insisting that I had to "have" them. They didn't believe I could see them, pass them, & NOT post them on this here blog.

And well. They were right.

So you see, it wasn't me! It was THEM!


*sigh*

Okay. There's my disclaimer for ya. Had to put that out there. Carrying on :)



Kayobi Clothing

(Fufu: Is a staple food of West and Central Africa. It is usually made from cassava, yams, and sometimes combined with cocoyam, plantains, or maize that is pounded and eaten with your delicious soup of choice.)

Blech. Like the shirt. I don't fancy fufu too much. Nor the soup. {Hold your stones} But it is better than war.




This reminds me of Morehouse. Every. Single. One.



lol too cute




#truf {truth}

No comments:

Post a Comment